Effective date 02/10/2021
We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use our site.
TYPE OF INFORMATION AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED
When You use this website and all its contents, we may collect information from you through automatic tracking systems (such as information about your browsing preferences).
In addition, We may collect information that you volunteer to us (such as information that you provide during a sign up process or at other times while using our website).
In order to access some specific features of this website, you are required to provide some Personal Information. During this process, We collect some of your personal information, in the following manner:
- We will not collect information that identifies You personally, except when You specifically volunteer that information to Us when using specific Product features. These specific Product features might include, but are not limited to:
- Making purchases
- Receiving general emails from Us
- In addition to any Personal Information that you are required to provide in order to access these additional website features, in some cases you may be required to provide more specific information. For example, in order to make purchases, You may need to provide credit card information, billing information and postal addresses.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED
Please note that no systems involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, are completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of Your Personal Information very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Information.
We use appropriate physical, digital, managerial and security systems to store Your Personal Information and to protect it against unauthorised access, destruction or disclosure.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We use Your Personal Information to help us improve your experience on our website. We may use Your Personal Information for purposes including but not limited to marketing and advertising to you including both direct and indirect marketing and advertising and including marketing and advertising about products that may interest you based on your personal preferences or demographics.
EMAIL OPT IN/OUT
ACCESSING, UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request access to any of Your Personal Information which We are holding.
You have the right to request that any of Your Personal Information which We are holding be updated or corrected.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING SECURITY
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- We take customer satisfaction very seriously. If You have a complaint in relation to Our handling of Your Personal Information, We will endeavour to handle it promptly and fairly. For Your information, an overview of Our complaints handling procedure is as follows:
- If You have a complaint in relation to Our handling of Your Personal Information, You should use the following procedure to lodge Your complaint with Us:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately address any misunderstandings or issues should they arise.
III. If You are not satisfied with Our response to Your complaint, You may refer your complaint to the relevant external dispute resolution organisation in Your area.
- CONTACT US
email@example.com or contact us through our website chat